In order to protect our children from potential abuse from adult volunteers, we as a church follow the HFBC Sexual Misconduct Prevention Policy. That whole policy can be accessed by clicking the link above.
Volunteer Workers must:
- Have been a member for at least 3 months or a regular attendee of First Baptist Church for at least 6 months.
- Complete a volunteer application and have the approval of the coordinator of the ministry in which they are serving.
- Provide three personal references.
- Sign an authorization/waiver for initial and possibly random criminal background checks.
- View child abuse prevention training video and read any written materials provided.